Pressure Gauges, Hydraulic Filters & Flanges
NOSHOK took a bold step into the future with a THREE YEAR WARRENTY covering accuracy, sealing and performance as well as defects inj materials and workmanship. The rest is history as today NOSHOK pressure gauges are on a pplication in virtually every industry throughout North America and are also finding wide acceptance in Latin America, Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
NOSHOK pressure gauges are sold through more than 200 distributor locations and our Company's continuing commitment to producte excellence, service and a sincere desire to be the best provides the NOSHOK customer with a distinct edge.
- Standard Pressure Gauges
- Low Pressure Diaphragm Gauges
- Brass Case Liquid Filled Gauges
- All Stainless Steel Pressure Gauges Dry and Liquid Filled
- 4 1/2" Phenolic Case Process Gauges Copper Alloy and 316SS Systems, Dry and Liquid Filled
- Precision Test Gauges
- Liquid Filled Pressure Gauges
- Diaphram Seals
- Needle Valves
- Transmitters, Transducers & Indicators
Full Line of Replacement Filters
Along with our complete line of hydraulic filter heads and housings for low, medium and high perssure applications, Donaldson offers a full line of replacement filters -- both spin-ons and cartridges -- in your choice of media.
- Synteq®, the exclusive Donaldson-developed synthetic media, has smooth, rounded fibers for low resistance of fluid flow, making it ideal for synthetic fluids, water glycols, water / oil emulsions, HWCF, and petroleum-based fluids.
- Donaldson's natural fiber cellulose media provides very effective filtration on a wide variety of petroleum-based fluids.
- Wiremesh media, made of stainless steel for durability and long life, is designed for extra tough environments such as where large particulate is being filtered.
The 4-bolt flange connection conforming to SAEJ518 and ISO 6162-1 and -2 are proven, leak-free connections especially suited for larger sizes, higher pressure and assemblies in tight quarters. Threaded port connections such as SAE straight thread O-ring and ISO 6149 are reasonable easy to assemble and provide 6000 psi and higher pressure capabilities. Beyond this size the pressure rating starts to decrease and assembly torques increases rapidly. The 4-Bolt flange port connections provide various means of connecting to tubes, hoses, pipes and threaded fittings. Split flange clamps are available in Code 61 and 62."